Biccari Holdings Pty Ltd ACN 002 796 791 (Biccari) recognises and respects the privacy interests of individuals and their Personal Information. This Policy explains how Biccari deals with Personal Information that is collected in the course of its business. Biccari is an organisation for the purposes of the Privacy Act and complies with the provisions of that Act, including the National Privacy Principles.
For the purposes of this policy:
- We, Us or Our are references to Biccari Holdings Pty Ltd ACN 002 796 791.
- You or Your means an individual with whom Biccari has any dealings with.
- Personal Information means information which identifies you as an individual or information from which your identity can be reasonably ascertained. Your home address and home telephone number are examples of personal information.
- Our Services means the provision of distribution of pharmaceutical products and associated advice and services.
This Policy may change from time to time and we encourage you to contact us for the most current version of this policy.
In addition to the provisions of this Policy, there may also be specific and additional privacy provisions or statements that we may apply to certain conduct, transactions of Person Information concerning you. In the event of any inconsistency between the provisions of this Policy and those other specific and additional provisions, the specific and additional provisions will prevail.
Collection of Information
We collect personal information for the primary purpose of providing our services to our customers and where necessary for operating the business of Biccari.
Use and Disclosure of Information
We may share your personal information with third parties including our customers, your other professional advisors and organisations with whom we have co-promotional arrangements (and any third parties used in administering those arrangements). We may also share personal information with other service providers including organisations that assist us by providing archival, auditing, consulting, delivering, legal, information technology and security services.
In addition to providing our services to our customers, we may use or disclose personal information that we collect about you:
- For the purposes for which it was collected;
- Where you have consented to the use or disclosure;
- To maintain our relationship with you;
- For purposes related to our research, planning, service development, security and risk management;
- Where a third party acquires or wishes to acquire, or make inquiries in relation to acquiring an interest in Biccari; or
- To the extent that we are required or authorised by law to do so.
We may also use your personal information to keep you informed of our services, events, and developments in the area of pharmaceutical products, related services and other matters. If you do not wish to be contacted for those purposes, please let us know using the contact details provided on this website.
We aim to provide you with information and invitations that we consider may be of interest or relevance to you or your business.
We use a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet (such as email) can be guaranteed as completely secure. Although we take all reasonable care to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Once any personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Access to Information
If you wish to request access to other personal information which we hold about you as a result of our information collection practices outlined in this Policy, please contact us using the ‘contact details’. Please provide as much detail as you can about the particular information you seek in order to help us retrieve it. A fee may be charged to cover our costs of providing the information to you, in dealing with a request to access personal information. We will maintain any legal or equitable right which may apply for the benefit of us or our clients including any claim to privilege that may attach to the information. In addition, we will rely on the National Privacy Principles.